Monday, November 12, 2012

Its just natural.


Update! 
 
I just wanted to add some text here that I had overlooked! This installment was done really fast, my appologies!
 
These lovely high top mesh shoes I am wearing are fron Ducknipple, and are so great! They come with a HUD, with so many color choices, you just can't go wrong.
 
I also had a inworld inquiry about the custom texture on my Lola's. A friend of mine textured them for me! Her name is Roz Darkwyr and she does awesome mods and skin matches!
 
 
 
 


Avatar: Mix of creatures, ask me if you are interested!
Jeans: *L.inc* Leatherpant Low Cut Jeans
Bodysuit with Applier: *Linc* Bodysuit French Rose w/ Suspenders (appliers market located just outside the main locations door)
Shoes: DN Mesh HiTops
Sweater: *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* Black Wool Vest
Hip chain: MG Hip Chain - Babette - FULL SET - Curvy - BLACK
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Rejuvinated Stitched Heart - Short
Hair: **Dura-Emo**02B(Black) (I had to mod this one quite a bit to make it fit on the fox head)
Implants: Lolas! :::: Push-Up 2.5

(Please keep in mind I am good at modifying things. Hair, avatar pieces and anything else may have been modified to fit)

No comments:

Post a Comment