Friday, August 26, 2016

Smile, even in the rain

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a really sweet day!

Today I have a little of the present and a little of the past incorporated into one look!

My shirt is brand new at Neve, and I swear, the colors make my soul happy! Cute swingy top comes in 4 different color packs. Something to match everything!

The skirt is also from Neve, a release from a few months back but still so very cute. There are several texture options, as well as a "waist hider" for those who like to layer. I didn't have to use it here, but I noticed on the Maitreya body there was a little clipping, but it was taken care of with the hide tool.

My shoes are so sweet, and so very versatile! FATEstep made these cute sandals with a color picker HUD, as well as some presets. You could match anything with these!

Have a very Happy Day!




Avatar : Mix of creatures, ask me if you're interested!

Body : Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.9 

Hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.4 

Feet : Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid V2.4  

Hair : TRUTH HAIR Tierney

Necklace : miel - FRIENDO necklace

Bracelet : miel - FRIENDO bracelet

Top : neve top - cali knit horizon

Skirt : neve skirt - buttons denim

Shoes : FATEstep - Jessica Wedges

Pose : Sari-Sari - rainy day 01 (Comes with cute transparent umbrella too!)  

Thanks to koolkid77 on Deviantart for the photoshop brush. The rain looks perfect! 


(Please keep in mind I am good at modifying things. Hair, avatar pieces and anything else may have been modified to fit)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment