Friday, October 14, 2016

Halloweenie is Coming!

I just love Halloween. Cooler temps, costumes and so much fun!

Today's sampling is a new favorite for this season. I picked up this cute sweater-skirt combo as a gift at The Seasons Story, which is having it's anniversary this month. There's a ton of gifts to get! This is such a cute combo! I'd like to warn you though, it is not a size that actually fits my SLink body (ie. not fitmesh for SLink). I had to remove my hands and alpha out most of my body and it still clips just a little at my thighs, but not enough to bother me. It comes in standard avatar sizes xxs through m and includes an alpha clothing layer.

This adorable headband is also a free gift from Zenith! It's modify so you can make it fit almost any avatar. Just join the group and it's free!

Have a Happy Day!



Avatar : Mix of creatures, ask me if you're interested!

Body : Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.9 

Hair : Calico Mabel

Headband : =Zenith=Happy Halloween Headband

Dress : hazy // lovely hoodie (currently a gift at The Season's Story)

Tights : Izzie's - Slink Physique - Applier Cozy Tights (Hint - You can buy just the applier for the body you have for less at the main store)

Boots : PN Scrunch Boot Pumpkin Face

Pose : IOS Pose with Pumpkin 1


(Please keep in mind I am good at modifying things. Hair, avatar pieces and anything else may have been modified to fit)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment