Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Sweet Summer Heat

New from Neve, this adorable bikini set complete with sarong! So many options with this one! The top, bottom and sarong can be turned on and off, the sarong can be sheer or opaque and I seriously recommend the fatpack, 16 different textures plus the ability to change the top and bottom individually! Mix and match to your hearts content! Sizes include Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Lara and Physique

I really had fun putting this avie together. A sweet pink vixen with just a little bit of demoness in her, she's fun, sexy and a little bit naughty!

Have a Happy Day!


Avatar : Head is Curious Chinchilla - White, ears are  + SAVE THE EARS! Bento Fox Ears, skin Chilla Fox - Pink, Tail is Vixen Tail and is Bento enabled, I am also wearing a furry neck fix [OS] Female Neck

Horns : :[P]:- Sweete Horns:// Bugg (Currently available at The Fantasy Collective) (Mainstore)

Hair : .:EMO-tions:. * AYSA *

Head Jewelry : MG - Tikka and Nose Ring - Maharani (Take note, the nose ring was a challenge to fit but is doable! The end of the chain just leads into my hair and does not connect to anything)

Tattoo : .::Nanika::.Olga tattoo White

Bikini : neve outfit - peaches (will be available at the upcoming The Liaison Collaborative) (Mainstore

Belly Chain : -KC- VALENTINE WAIST CHAIN

Chair : NOMAD // Beach Lounger A // Green (Part of the Bohemian Beach Set available at Summerfest '17) (Mainstore)



(Please keep in mind I am good at modifying things. Hair, avatar pieces and anything else may have been modified to fit)

3 comments:

  1. Hello !
    I am also a user of the Chilla fox skin, but I go by the sand one ^^

    I am thinking about pucharsing Maitreya Lara body, but I have no idea how would I transfer the Chilla fox- sand skin on it.

    How did you achieve it? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the UURL from the skin and plugged it into the Maitreya Skin Developer kit's script for applying skin. I worked perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete