Sunday, October 29, 2017

Saree Sweetness

My offering today is this gorgeous saree set from Arwen's Creations. I picked the Shell Pink color but this set comes in 13 colors. Each pack has a face veil in sheer and opaque (not pictured); skirt, shoulder dupatta and head dupatta in sizes XXS through L, dupatta clip, tikka and omega applier for both a long sleeve and short cropped choli top and modesty pants. I am wearing my Maitreya body and the M size fits me pretty snugly. Be aware this is not fitted mesh and you may need to adjust your body accordingly. It also comes with the little hair piece that fits so nicely under the head dupatta.

This head dress and choker set from Maxi Gossamer is simply divine! The delicate details need to be seen! Comes with earrings too (not pictured) in gold metal with white, red or black pearls. Pretty awesome for us furries is the X, Y or Z stretch script. It was so easy to make it fit around my chinchilla head!  I am in LOVE with this set!

Have a Happy Day!


Avatar : Head is Curious Chinchilla - White, ears are  + SAVE THE EARS! Bento Fox Ears, skin (with custom alterations) is from the Tokushi Amber Fox avatar, Tail is Vixen Tail and is Bento enabled, I am also wearing a furry neck fix [OS] Female Neck

Body : Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Saree : {AS} Nazima Mesh Gown: Shell Pink (Link to all colors) (Mainstore)

Jewelry : MG - Necklace - Ananya Teardrop Necklace Set - V1 (Mainstore)

Bracelets : MG - Bangles - Damasc - SILVER

Pose : an lar [poses] The Sophee Series


(Please keep in mind I am good at modifying things. Hair, avatar pieces and anything else may have been modified to fit)

No comments:

Post a Comment