Friday, January 17, 2020

... Gonna eat a lot of peaches

Hi there friends!  I know I haven't blogged in a while and I am so sorry! I caught a bad case of the lazies!

Today I happened on this really cute place in SL and needed to hang there a while.  My Outfit is from 2 different stores and the pieces happen to fit together like a glove.  My overalls come from Mossu, where you can find both men's and women's fashions mixed. They come in a long version (wearing) and also a shorts version, with 2 different fits (loose or tight). The fatpack comes with a HUD for 8 different denim colors. The top is from Vinyl with a fatpack HUD containing 18 solid colors and 18 colors with a cute patch on the front. There is also a version with a burrito in the chest pocket!

Have a Happy Day!




Avatar : Mod it is the .LUCIDMOON. Black/White Spotted Hare; Head is the Happy Paw - Rabbit head bento; Ears are Happy Paw - Bunny ears bento; Eye mod kit is the Happy Paw - Eyes Applier for Rabbit Head; Tail is from the [M.O.R] bento rabbit parts; Hands are Catseye "Furry Hand Paws"; Feet and legs are [TJR] BUNNYKICKS [Maitreya] which come with the socks; I am also wearing the Extendo Neck SL Avi

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Horns : + WitchCraft +  Demon Horns 

Hair : Moon. Hair. // Kansas

Necklace : Kibitz - Strapped metal heart collar

No comments:

Post a Comment