Monday, January 22, 2018

exotic

I was feeling wild. The mood defies description!

Open top kimono with ribbon bra Comes in 3 colors. Sized to fit only Maitreya.

Shoes come in 2 heights and are modify. I'm wearing the really tall ones, because of course I am! If you use them with the Maitreya body you will need to adjust them.

Have a Happy Day!


Avatar : Head is Curious Chinchilla - White, Mod kit for textures and ears Siamese Cat, Tail
[Digital Doggo] Normal Cat Bento Tail v1.1. I am also wearing a furry neck fix [OS] Female Neck

Body : Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Hair : *TKW* Shino

Headdress : [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Nuya

Necklace : ChicModa // Mae Choker

Kimono : ::GB:: koshikimono  

Shoes : +S+ Okobo 2 type


 (Please keep in mind I am good at modifying things. Hair, avatar pieces and anything else may have been modified to fit)

No comments:

Post a Comment