Saturday, January 13, 2018

Just add sand!

I offer you this adorable printed dress from Utopik. Sweet and short to go with all those laced sandals I know you have! Comes with a 5 pattern HUD. I fell in love with this cute butterfly one! Sizes include Belleza, Maitreya, SLink Physique Fitmesh sizes XS-L as well as standard sizes XS-L.

These sandals became a fast favorite. HUD had many colors to choose for the shoe, laces, insole and metals. Sizes in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Venus, SLink Hourglass and Physique.

Have a Happy Day!



Avatar : Using the Chai Foxie Mod, Eyes are Reflective eyes from Puppy, Tail is Vixen Tail and is Bento enabled, I am also wearing a furry neck fix [OS] Female Neck

Body : Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Horns : :[P]:- Sweete Horns (I rotated these to look the way they do on my avatar)


Hair : Exile::Quiet Afterthought

Necklace : MG - Necklace - Love Catcher Heart

Bracelets : MG - Bracelet -  Love Pearl Charm

Dress : Kris Spring Collection

Shoes : REIGN.- Spring Tassel Wedges

Pose : an lar [poses] The Sophee Series



 (Please keep in mind I am good at modifying things. Hair, avatar pieces and anything else may have been modified to fit)


No comments:

Post a Comment