Monday, April 9, 2018

Dreaming on the Honey Farm

Sweet and dreamy is what I call this cute outfit. Impossibly tight Capri and a floral toob make for some sexy farm antics!  My top comes in 13 colors or a fatpack, only for Maitreya body. These capris are from Blueberry and they are just the perfect thing for spring. I suggest getting the fatpack, as it comes with Capri and a full length jean, both with rips. The HUD includes some textures with details, metal options and a fatpack exclusive HUD with some fantastic options. Sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Maitreya, Physique and Venus.

I have to talk about my calico kitten MOD. This is new from Okaie. I'm so excited they made a mod for the Omega appliers! You know you want to boop that nosie. Perfectly sweet, I am in love with the details around the eyes and the furry texture they created on the body. I am hoping for more Omega Mods from this very talented store!

My hair is a new store find for me, Steathic. The blending, textures and fit are on point. I suggest you give some demo's a try, and take note the adorable animation when you change styles on the HUD. Such a cute detail! I'm wearing the B&W pack using the included tint HUD.

Have a Happy Day!


Avatar : Head is Paws - Feline Head; Hands are Catseye "Furry Hand Paws" and are bento; Tail Dark Raawr Bento Cat Tail (I'm wearing the 'extra thick' one); Feet are Apricot Paws Fetty Peets (I'm wearing the 'Digi' model); Texture mod is .{Okaie}. Curvy Calico [Calico] (ears and eyes are included; link takes you to all the colors)

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Hair : Stealthic - Genesis (Bento Fitted)

Necklace : -KC- CAILY CHOKER

Top : erratic / aida - top / floral 

Jeans : Blueberry - DWL Jeans - Capri Jeans

Pose : Paper Rabbit


No comments:

Post a Comment