Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Sunshine!

Our weather here in Michigan is still stuck in February, but that doesn't stop me from loving the sun! My offering today is a mixed bag. This cute skirt is from 'M Birdies gatcha at The Epiphany. Layers of ruffly goodness in 4 cute textures. It's only sized for the Maitreya body. I found mine on the Marketplace.

My top is a crochet bikini from Cellar Door. Comes in all sorts of colors with a solid and a ombre option in every color pack. Sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass and Physique included.

Today's hair is brand new from Truth. The stylist HUD allows for so many different ways, you might have a new look every day of the week! I like to buy the Selection pack, as it gives me the most options for colors.

Have a Happy Day!



Avatar : Head is Paws - Feline Head; Hands are Catseye "Furry Hand Paws" and are bento; Tail Dark Raawr Bento Cat Tail (I'm wearing the 'extra thick' one); Feet are Apricot Paws Fetty Peets (I'm wearing the 'Flat' model); Texture mod is .{Okaie}. Curvy Calico [Calico] (ears and eyes are included; link takes you to all the colors)

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Hair : TRUTH / Lela

Necklace : *MUKA* Foxy Collar

Top : CD Trinni (I'm wearing just the top)

Skirt : `M.BIRDIE / Merry look-skirtA4 (Currently located at The Epiphany, Main Store)

 Pose : Part of the :CP: Bae Dock w/Blanket





No comments:

Post a Comment