Friday, June 22, 2018

Double the Pretties!

I just love Neve, they always know what I like. Today is a double feature!

The first look is a cute short dress with all the ruffles you could want!  The second is a long dress that could be fashioned as a casual summer maxi or a lovely formal gown. Both dresses come in 4 different texture packs with 4 options each with sizes to fit Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass and Physique. Get the fatpack and you get 16 options! Such a deal! Make sure to check a demo first!

My hair for today is a hat combo from Moon. I bought the "variety" pack since it comes with a nice selection of hair colors to match many of my avatar mods. The hat and the ribbon also have a HUD to change textures and colors!

Have a Happy Day!


Avatar : Head is Paws - Feline Head; Hands are Catseye "Furry Hand Paws" and are bento; Tail is the Sweet Thing. Fluffy Neko Tail;  Texture mod is the Siamese Cream Omega Mod, Feet are the Apricot Paws Feety Peets (I'm wearing the flat version)
 
 Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Hair : Moon. Hair. // Summer Breeze (currently available at Summerfest'18, Main Store)

Necklace : *MUKA* Foxy Collar

Bracelet : *AvaWay* DEBORAH Bracelets (Main Store)

Dress : neve dress - pucker Lara (currently available at Tres Chic, Main Store)







Avatar : Head is Paws - Feline Head; Hands are Catseye "Furry Hand Paws" and are bento; Tail is the Sweet Thing. Fluffy Neko Tail;  Texture mod is the Siamese Cream Omega Mod, Feet are the Apricot Paws Feety Peets (I'm wearing the flat version)
 
 Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Hair : Moon. Hair. // Summer Breeze (currently available at Summerfest'18, Main Store)

Necklace : *MUKA* Foxy Collar

Bracelet : *AvaWay* DEBORAH Bracelets (Main Store)

Dress : neve dress - gracie (currently available at the Good Vibes event, Main Store)



1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know I LOVE your blog. Given me so many ideas for new avis, and clothing for my existing ones. I have a question though. You list a lot of hairs on here that as far as I can tell can't be edited. Mind sharing your tricks for making the hair fit. I have a paws feline head. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    Candy :)

    ReplyDelete