Friday, June 1, 2018

Time for a summer party

I'm sorry it's been a while since my last entry, Life and all!

Today's features are Fun, Free and Fifty Linden Fridays! My outfit is from !gO! The top is her newest free group gift, an adorable linen tank top with lace fringe and all the cute appliques you can handle! You can buy 5 other colors on the "New feature" wall. The skirt is a perfect match. This color was the discounted one! Sweet and ready for fun! Sizes include Belleza Freya, Isis and Freya, SLink Hourglass and Physique as well as Maitreya Lara.

My cute shorty hairstyle is Exile's offering for todays Fifty Linden Friday. You have to love these bangs. It comes with an XYZ resizer script already installed. 2 color packs available.

Even though you cannot see it, I have a ring on my finger. I found out a nice tip from Maxi Gossamer that you can use non-bento single rings on Bento hands by attaching it to the right or left finger point. I was overjoyed! Try it! Maxi also let me know she may be working on some bento rings, I really hope so!

Have a Happy Day!


Avatar : Head is Paws - Feline Head; Hands are Catseye "Furry Hand Paws" and are bento; Tail Dark Raawr Bento Cat Tail (I'm wearing the 'extra thick' one);  Feet are Apricot Paws Fetty Peets (I'm wearing the 'Flat' model); Texture mod is .{Okaie}. Curvy Calico [Calico] (ears and eyes are included; link takes you to all the colors)

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Hair : Exile:: Outside the Lines (available for Fifty Linden Friday today only! Main Store)

Necklace : *MUKA* Foxy Collar

Top : !gO! gypsy summer shirt - maitreya lara (New group gift from !gO! Main Store)

Skirt : !gO! gypsy summer skirt - maitreya lara (Main Store)



No comments:

Post a Comment