Saturday, October 19, 2019

Happy Witch-Tober!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love October and collecting neat witch hats! Every day I make an outfit to match a hat, and this time, I actually squealed with joy when the hat matched the outfit perfectly!

This sweet little dress was a previous release from Neve. Comes in the usual 4 color packs and an awesome fatpack that allows you to mix and match the top and skirt. Sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya and Physique included.

I found this adorable hairstyle as I was doing some Fifty Linden Friday shopping, but this wasn't the sale item. I love how the hat has 16 color options for the hat, 8 colors for the band and 8 colors for the leaves. It can match pretty much anything! Each hair color pack has oodles of pretty hair colors to choose as well. Grab it at BonBon!

Have a Happy Day!


Avatar : Mod it is the .LUCIDMOON. Black/White Spotted Hare; Head is the Happy Paw - Rabbit head bento; Ears are Happy Paw - Bunny ears bento; Eye mod kit is the Happy Paw - Eyes Applier for Rabbit Head; Tail is from the [M.O.R] bento rabbit parts; Hands are Catseye "Furry Hand Paws"; Feet and legs are [TJR] BUNNYKICKS [Maitreya] which come with the socks; I am also wearing the Extendo Neck SL Avi

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Horns : + WitchCraft +  Demon Horns 


Hair : nani / nora hair [pack c] 

Ring : ^^Swallow^^ Love Ring

Dress : neve outfit - midler

Socks :  [TJR] BUNNYKICKS [Maitreya] [Socks!]

 Prop : BUENO-Ice Cream Berry




No comments:

Post a Comment