Saturday, October 26, 2019

The 'Twig' is up!

It's been such a beautiful October! I hope all my sweet readers have found something to smile for this month.

Today's offering is this very lovely dress made by Caverna Obscura. I love how it has a corseted look without the laces. Comes in sizes to fit Maitreya and Slink Physique plus standard sizes. (please try a demo!)

This adorable hat came from a Gacha over at Schadenfreude. I had to have ALL the hats in the gacha, the shape is just perfect!

I know it's small, but my necklace is one of my favorite items in this outfit. A beautiful color changing gem caged in either silver or gold with a ball chain. Maxi Gossamer really makes pretty things, doesn't she?

Have a Happy Day!



Avatar texture (body and head) is a custom set based on the Tokushi Amber Fox. You can get the base avatar in their box set;  Head and ears are the +Sugarcult+ Foxen Head Bento with a totally custom made texture (By FluffehLuff);  Hands are Catseye "Furry Hand Paws" ; Tail is the Vixen Tail with a custom made texture; I'm also wearing the furry neck fix [OS] Female Neck;

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Hat : Schadenfreude Ivy Witch of the Forest Hat

Hair : TRUTH Kaijah

Horns : Normandly-Culling Horns

Necklace : MG - Necklace - Dream Keeper Orb 

Dress : Aredhel Gown SPRING by Caverna Obscura

Ring : [tea.s] Little Love - Silver




No comments:

Post a Comment